We help EMS avoid
unnecessary trips to the ER.
RightSite partners with EMS to provide on-scene telehealth access to an ER Doctor and Patient Navigator.
Compare EMS care with and without RightSite.
- EMS is limited to a one-size-fits-all response, regardless of acuity.
- Transport and wall times delay response times to critical emergencies.
- Patients facing challenges in navigating the healthcare system often turn to 911/EMS, which can strain the system and generate poor outcomes.
- Work with our team on-scene to get you and your patient instant access to an ER Telehealth Doctor and Patient Navigator, reducing the rate of repeat 911/EMS callers.
- Remain available for critical emergencies and get back to your station or post more frequently.
- You don’t have wasted wait time in the ER, meaning higher probability of making end of shift on time and more opportunities to do other jobs.
Take a step in the right direction.
The EMS crew arrives on the scene of a non-emergent call.
EMS contacts RightSite and instantly connects the patient to an ER Telehealth Doctor and Patient Navigator.
The patient chooses RightSite for non-ER care and EMS is released.
If necessary, EMS takes the patient to the ER.
Listen to a real RightSite call.
Get connected with a Doctor in minutes.